Project Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Through our Project Monitoring service, we can oversee a project, or series of projects on your behalf. We can also monitor projects run by others on behalf of adjoining property owners, tenants, funds and insurers with the services tailored to suit circumstances and the Client's priorities and in-house capabilities. This process ensures that your interests are protected at all times.
We understand that however well planned, things do not always go to plan and that circumstances often arise that require quick and decisive remedial action. Our senior people, with their diversity of backgrounds and disciplines, are ideally placed to advise on the resolution of technical, commercial or progress difficulties on existing or recently completed projects.
Our Project Monitoring services can encompass the following:
- Due Diligence Services
- Project Risk Assessment
- Programme Analysis
- Third Party Liaison (fund, tenants and adjoining owner)
- Change Control Management
- Reporting and inspection against approvals
- Monitoring of Certificate of Practical Completion
- Identification of defects and close-out reporting
- Resolution of post completion snagging and defects
- Independent Tester Services
Our Investment Advice services for banks, funders and joint venture partners can encompass the following:
- Looking after our Client's financial interests on a project
- Monitoring of the actions and procedures of the developer and the developer's consultants in the management and implementation of a project
- Facilitating informed investment decision-making through the management of risk.
- Asset Reviews
Our Advisory Services encompass the following:
- Assessment of any inherent risks concerning design, construction and operational issues
- Recommendation of appropriate strategies for implementation
- Evaluation of potential factors which may adversely affect revenue potential
- Monitoring of variations, valuations and final account
- Cost Review and Evaluation
- Monitoring of cash flow and expenditure
- Analysis and approval of interim valuations
- Analysis and approval of variations
* Images of our team are a collation of the people who are currently working or have worked for Tropus & Spicer LTD over the last three years.